6/20/10

Guess Who's Back.....

Oh man...so it's been like 2 years since I posted something. For ANYBODY who has actually looked me up on this blog, I am really sorry for the lack of updates. I lost access to this blog and tried to start another, but then I didn't want to try and switch URLs...yea, it was a whole big thing. Anyways, I just got back into the account a little while ago, so there will be a massive upload in the coming days of things I've been working on since I last posted. More comic work, freelance stuff, personal work. And, I'm gonna try and make myself post up a sketch page a day. This will keep me on my toes, and just help fill out the blog. Hopefully I won't fall behind, but knowing me...it's inevitable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back

beingvfox said...

good to see you around again :-)